Our grievance procedure policy explains how Community Members can voice their complaints in a constructive way. 1MWTT Team want to know if you come across any obstacles so that we can help you overcome them as quickly as possible. Community Members should follow a fair grievance procedure to be heard and to avoid conflicts.
1MWTT encourages Community Members to communicate their grievances. That way we can foster a supportive and pleasant workplace for everyone.
This policy refers to everyone in the 1MWTT organization regardless of their position or status.
We define grievance as any complaint, problem or concern that a Community Member might have regarding their workplace, workflow or co-learning relationships.
Community Members can file grievances for any of the following:
- Community environment harassment
- Health and safety
- Co-learners/mentors/allies/volunteers/staff behaviour
- Adverse changes in community environment conditions
This list is not exhaustive. However, we recommend Learners to try to resolve less critical issues informally first before resorting to a formal grievance.
We encourage Community Members to talk to each other to resolve their problems. In cases when this is not possible, Community Members should follow these steps to file a grievance:
Step 1. Document the event
The report must contain the following:
- Your full name and full Discord username (Ex: Aleksandra Matłaszewska & Ola Em vol Gold#6094)
- Date and time
- Screenshot of the conversation (required)
- Channel where this incident took place (Ex: #gold, #global-soc-community etc.)
- Full Discord username of the member you are reporting
Step 2. Leave the conversation in a neutral manner if possible.
Step 3. Send your report to any moderator or admin you see online as soon as possible.
Step 4. Let the team handle the report and take appropriate action.
Step 5. Do not communicate with this person any more.
If you have access to Kartra Membership portal, please raise a ticket on the support page, which you can find in the top right corner of the site.
If you do not have access to any of the above or would like to contact us in any other way, we have created a special email address for you:
There you can report any of your complaints, tell us your ideas and suggestions, provide feedback etc.
- Last update on 23rd of Nov 2018.
- Published on Discord on 29th of Nov 2018.
- Published on WP site on 29th of Nov 2018.
- Credit: Aleksandra Matłaszewska