VIP Members Only
There are freelance coders who are booked six months in advance and software engineers who charge ten times more than others. There are people who don’t chase employers. Employers chase them.
In a world of endless choices, why does this happen? Why do people book far in advance or pay more when other options are easily available? Why are these people in such high demand?
It is because they have skills that are high-value, and they know how to communicate their value to the world. This exclusive Career Accelerator shows you how to build the skillset, the personal profile, and the lifestyle that people flock to.
Students at HackReactor regularly paid $25,000 for 3 months of coding instructions for a lesser program.
On average three Group Coaching Sessions a month are held during Summer Of Code and Winter Of Data about the 5 key areas of career success, and there is a break between the two programs. You will learn how to:
- Have crystal clarity in your direction and goals
- Strategize your actions so that you have an action plan every single morning when you wake up and don’t waste any time with indecision
- Upgrade your skills, whether they are within computer science, or employability skills, negotiating hiring contracts or promotions
- Optimize your environment, the greatest enabler of success and the greatest obstacle if left unchecked
- Master your psychology to transcend fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs